Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE A BOOK

Yesterday, while on my way home from Atlanta, GA I met and had the most in depth and interesting conversation for an hour and ten minutes with, get this, a real life racist. Now before you get to drawing conclusions, and making assumptions, let me say this... this was in no way a hostile conversation. I was confronted with the truth that we all know to be universal,Racism is nothing more than ignorance. I don't have enough time or patience to give you a complete transcript of our talk but i will say we covered, EVERYTHING. and man, it was refreshing for us both to be able to have an intelligent conversation about real life issues we always discuss among ourselves but never with the people we seem to have the issues with. I must say to my new friend who shall remain nameless... You are not a raidy cat! you have the type of glowing spirit that most people only dream about!!!! Go into the world and continue to practice this religion of Love. Constantly remind yourself that you are out in the world and it is waiting for you!!!! I love you for being so open and honest...I love that you have decided to take the steps necessary to change your life to match your soul!!!! Keep flying! and don't call anyone else "colored" HA! hope to hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment