Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


So i checked out the movie Legion which,by the way is not in theaters "Everywhere" its in random theaters scattered around the Houston area...however, after having just read the Graphic novel Preacher, by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon, it was just too right that I end up on this excursion to the end of the world...Literally. So for those of you who have no idea what this joint is about let me fill u in, this is the account of a world where God has given up on his creation (us) and sent his angelic army to exterminate us,this starts another battle between Gabriel (bad guy) and Michael (good guy) both angels, one refuses to carry out the wishes of God. he sets out to save the people he was taught to love,one baby at a time. This story was both interesting and perplexing to me. At one point the cook (TV's own, Roc) says this looks nothing like the apocalypse I read about in Genesis. He was informed that he cant believe everything he reads. So...anyway, this is an awesome movie if you like the whole end of the world kind of thing. And for all you uber religious Jesus Junkies, it is in no way blasphemous... maybe thats why its not everywhere? (thought) I look forward to seeing this again. as I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, and the actors. check out Legion y'all....it gets a go from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment