Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new year old you

i must say that this past year has been so full of changes, i just knew that there was no way that i could go into 2010 with the same drama...NOT. After having my wallet stolen, losing my car keys, my jacket, my bible finding only half of those things, today i almost lost my life, when a lady ran me off the road. to drive away completely unharmed, and car minimally scathed, i must say the average Joe would think that 2010 is off to an incorrigible start. As I try to stay positive, i am reminded that crisis is normal, and as step into the light of who i truly am and out of this shadow of a pessimist, I am reconnected with an old friend who reminds me that God will always care for his special projects, his chosen ones...The best part? we are all his chosen ones!!! we just choose not to accept the challenge. So I say Hello 2010, bring on all the drama you can, it makes for an interesting life and an even more interesting blog!!!! lol Njoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment